Saturday, July 10, 2010

New Changes what do you think ?

One of the latest changes is the end of the zoo day concept. We now earn money based on the attendance at our gates.  The way this works is that you click on the money bag over the gate. Here are my concerns

  • It seems I am making less money this way than by letting my zoo run. With the number of animals out there and the pace they release them I will be broke soon. Judging on whats happenning so far I would say my income has been cut by at least 40%
  • This turns one more element of the game into a click and harvest thing. At least in the farm games I can plant four day crops and takle a break. The zoo is getting to the point where its all work and no fun.
  • I wish they add a way to sell off stuff I dont want to buy new animals.
  • As everything becomes "click" to harvest Ill need a new mouse soon.

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree with mjj. I have carpal tunnel and playing zoo is becomiung unbearable

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

Akron, Ohio, United States
I am still new to blogging but am having fun so far