Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Achievement Level change

The levels for training animals has changed  - Im guessing we have another change coming up because 2 levels are the same.

Here are the changes

Level        # now        Was
41                 6             12
40                 5              10
38                 5                8
34                 4                6
30                 3                4
19                  2               3
11 is still train 1


Rememeber you can train falcons
I will update the chart after it settles in I think 38 or 40 will change very soon

Thanks

3 comments:

  1. I have updated this article -- http://www.bukisa.com/articles/192149_my-zoo-tips-achievments-list-and-tips

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you tell me if the reload still works for you. Doesn' t seem to work since yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I'm on level 33 and instead of needing 5 of each species, it's now saying "Get 4 of each species you own." I think that just cut down my breeding time less than a month now..lol.

    Anyway, I do have a question about level 38 and 39. I have been playing zoo world all by myself with no zoo friends or zoo mates. I have all the animals except for some of the unlimited animals. My question is can you eventually buy all these unlimited animals without someone giving them to you? If you know that would be great. Thanks in advance!

    Vicki

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

Akron, Ohio, United States
I am still new to blogging but am having fun so far