Friday, March 12, 2010

Reload every Seems Unstable

I apologize for the late reply to this one. I have been playing with the Reload every command in Firefox. For months this would allow the zoo to keep going without haveing to hit the restart now buttoon.

Unfortunately this is not stable at the moment.  I am still experimenting with this but havent found any pattern yet.  My only conclusion at this point is that it still works when it wants to. I cant tie the issue to any application or period of time.

Hopefully as Face book setlles down this will work again

mjj

1 comment:

  1. Actually ... it does works. The only thing is you need to make it so it reloads every 5 minutes, and leave it on the Help Page.

    I've found all the other pages don't work as well, besides you DON'T use that tab for anything.

    If firefox stops working, as sometimes it does, then next time it opens "Reload every" will be disabeled, hence you need to turn it on again.

    Same goes for laptop users, if you close your laptop or for any reason it goes to sleep, OR changes the node it's connecting to, chances are "Reload Every" will turn off, so you need to turn it back on manually.

    Sven Blackwood

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

Akron, Ohio, United States
I am still new to blogging but am having fun so far