Friday, March 12, 2010

Zoo Trophies

The long awaited Zoo Trophies were finally released
It looks like the trophies follow the breeding levels as far as the metal, Gold Adamtium ect
Here are the ones I have so far , I will list the trophy, the number of things done to get it and the number of WL points  recieved for it.  For many of these I dont know what I got because They just update without telling you. If you can fill in any blanks please post.

Generous Gifter _having friends accept your gifts. We did a quick test if a gift is ignored it wont count.

Bronze  25 ; 1
Silver  500, In process

Tourist - Visit other zoos

Bronze  2,1
Silver

Shaker - Shake trees

Bronze 25, 1
Silver 1000, In Process

Golden Receiver - Recieve 1000 Gifts

Bronze , ?,?
Silver  50,?
Gold    1000, In Process

Animal Rescuer - I think This is posting animals

Bronze  25, In Process

Adopt - Adopt animals from the feed

Bronze 15, ?

Most Popular - have vsisitors to your zoo  (I have many trees on my first island)

Bronze  2.?
Silver   ?,?
Gold    100, ?
Platimum   1000,?

Babysitting - Feed bred animals

Bronze  5,?

1 comment:

  1. Shaker - Shake trees gold is 25000 trees

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

Akron, Ohio, United States
I am still new to blogging but am having fun so far