Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Update - Breedable animals

The breeding has changed into a more graphical interface.  Ive only noticed two really significant changes.

1: You can only apply growth formula when your are first breeding an animal.

2: You cant view the animals unless you have an open nest. This makes it hard to plan. The new interface gives you all the info in a nice organized way but you cant see it all the time. I updated both lists of breedable animals one is sorted by time the other by diffivculty level.

http://www.bukisa.com/articles/209146_my-zoo-tips-breedable-animals-by-difficulty-level

http://www.bukisa.com/articles/245544_zoo-world-tips-breedable-animals-by-breeding-time

3 comments:

  1. These lists need to be updated. They are out of date.

    None of the newer animals are not included. And there are 10 to 15 that have been added.

    You can no apply growth formula when your babies are in the nest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually I have been debating if there is any value to these lists and have considered taking them down.

    When I originally wrote them you couldnt see all your breedable animals. Since that time the devs have added an option that lets you see your breedables.

    I will update them again tommorow sry for not getting it done earlier. I should have either removed them or kept them up to date.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Updates should post tommorow, I added 24 animals to both lists.

    Sorry for the delay

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

Akron, Ohio, United States
I am still new to blogging but am having fun so far