Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Update on Experince levels

The developpers have released new levels above 43. In order to level up you need experience points. You get experince points by feeding treats to your animals. I did a quick article on this its at

http://www.bukisa.com/articles/270833_zoo-world-tips-feeding-treats-which-is-best-

Im not really sure about this system but Im giving it a try because the developers have done a good job with the game over time.  My concerns over Wl points have been answered ect so Ill try this one for awhile.

My real concern is that the game will become another click and dont think exercise.

Im curious how these changes have affected the players below level 43.
It looks like the numbers on the levels have disappeared but the tasks still show up.
Cane you do the achievements and feed treats at the same time ?

4 comments:

  1. yes you can do achievemets and still feed animals. I am currently working on the achievements for what was level 42 but only have level 40 in xp

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does not appear that Achievements & Levels are connected any longer. I level up when the set # of experience is achieved. I am currently on level 26 with 105,040 EXP. Experience needed to level up is 116,208.

    I am also completing Achievements long before they come up on your list. I was lucky enough to be given the link to your tips & Achievements the day I started playing ZW. I just completed Achievement: "Have at least $100,000,000 cash" and the game has listed these achievements as still need to complete on the Home tab: "Get 5 of every species you own"; "Train your animals to do 5 tricks" & "Create your own African safari"

    ReplyDelete
  3. The url you posted isn't working, I'd really like some tips on how to level up once you run out of achievements!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

Akron, Ohio, United States
I am still new to blogging but am having fun so far