Thursday, December 10, 2009

Level 39 and 40

Ok I got my 100 milion and spent half of it getting 9000 visitors to get to level 40. Now Im saving for 125 million, breeding aquatics and training my animals again.

Here are the tasks for level 39 and 40

Level 39:

Get 9000 visitors in one zoo day
Get 10 of each Parking Lot ,Bench, Trash Can and restroom.
Get 6 of each Rain Forest dweller- Ble and yellow Mackaw, Cheetah.Scarlet Mackaw, Monkey,Tree Frog and Sundra Loris.
Get 5 of Each Junk food Stands: Cotton Candy,Ice cream stand, French Fries and Pretzel stand

Level 40:

Get 4 of each Vet, Animal Hospital, Breeding Hospital
Have at least $125,000,000 cash
Get 7 of each Sting Ray, Octopus, Blue Whale, Dolpin and Orca
Train your animals to do 10 tricks

I am starting to wonder if everyone gets the same tasks. Some of the lists Ive seen have the viaitors on 39 at 10,000. Im wondering if maybe it just adds a few to what you have and makes another tasks. Please let me know if your tasks are any different than the ones I post.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I m on level 40 with 95 M of cash. But what s next? I don t mean to play this game for real money, yet I was lucky to get 1 unicorn. Otherwise, anytime it asked for having X animals of every specie I own, I didn t have them and yet it took me to the next level. Strange.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are ahead of me Im saving $$ and training animals - If you check in the forums there is a list by Panda it lists the next level as

    12000 visitors
    7 Kiosks - Safari Show,Animal Feeding, Hot air baloon,Helicopter ride,
    Train 13 tricks (must be 12.)

    There have been little things in that list as the game has changed but it is a good source of info.

    I dont think the Wildlife fund or feed animals count for the X of species task. Also I have had breeding in progress count for that task. But not for the 7 aquatic species one.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

Akron, Ohio, United States
I am still new to blogging but am having fun so far