Tuesday, December 8, 2009

What animals count for which tasks ?

This confused me - when I levelled up to 38 there was a task that said "Get 4 of every species you own" the game called the task complete even though I do not have 4 of each one. Here is what I was missing.

1: I only had 3 Asian Wildhorses: I was currently breeding the fourth but still had over 40 hours to go until the baby was born. Perhaps the game counted the pregnant animal as two.

2: A friend gave me a Wildlife fund animal I only had one Pegasus but it didnt count it for this task.

I have heard that feed animals do not count for these tasks either however; I had more than 4 of each so I couldnt confirm that. It comes from a solid source so I believe it to be true.

I am very glad I trained my animals early because that really takes time and money.

8 comments:

  1. Do you know what animals count as reptiles (to complete the purchase of 5 reptiles). All I see is Rattlesnake, Alligator, and Anaconda.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have a total of 5 of three species Rattlesnake , alligator and anaconda.

    I think 5 rattlesnakes would get this task done

    My reptiles are Gharial Black Caiman,Horned toad,pyhton komodo dragon, chameleon and spotted gecko plus the ones you mentioned and the unlimiteds

    ReplyDelete
  3. working on getting 5 right now :) just wondered how many different species were out there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I show 123 species and 1663 animals in my zoo. I think I have all the species.

    ReplyDelete
  5. can you breed more than 3 animals at a time without buying a breeder? I'm stuck at level 20 because I can only breed three and it takes forever!

    ReplyDelete
  6. No you cannot breed more than three at a time w/o the breeder. The best thing to do is start working on tasks ahead like the two of each species. Collect unlimiteds for the 10 primates 15 amphibians ect.

    When you get the breeding done you might jump up a few levels.

    ReplyDelete
  7. how do you get the free ultras?

    ReplyDelete
  8. There was a site out there that had free Ultras Ive seen similar groups and sites in other games that are just fishing for information and can spread viruses or send you so much spam its not worth it.

    If anyone knows of a clean link to get uptras feel free to post it here. You have to ask why would someone give away Ultras and what are they getting in return. When you join the group they get access to your info.

    I was fortunate in that I was gifted Ultras by a player who had finished the game and just got bored with it.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

Akron, Ohio, United States
I am still new to blogging but am having fun so far