Friday, December 18, 2009

On to level 41

I finished level 40 tonite by saving 125 million then promptly spent 85 million on upgrades and a few animals and kiosks.

The cage upgrades are outrageous especially since we seem to have allot of aniamls getting lost and showing up on everyones wall :-)

Currently I'm wrapping up the training dont have too much farther to go but it will take awhile.

Here are the level 41 achievements:

- Get 9700 visitors
- Train your animals tod 12 tricks
- Get some entertainment - 7 of each Safari Show, Fish Feeding, Hot Air Baloon, Helicopter Ride.
- Artic Adventure - 8 of Each Emporer Penguin, Polar Bear, Artic Fox.

It looks like a few species became available when I levelled up. I dont know if its because I levelled up or if was just random.

2 comments:

  1. What species?
    They did recently release some new ones, like the vampire bat etc

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emu , Impala and a WP Holiday Reindeer.

    I think the timing is just a coincidence.

    To be honest since I was saving money I hadnt checked to see if any new ones were available for a few days.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

Akron, Ohio, United States
I am still new to blogging but am having fun so far