Tuesday, December 8, 2009

On to Level 38

I finally saved my 85 million and moved on to level 38.
The new tasks are :

Have at least $100,000,000 cah
Make it even Get 4 of every species you own.
Train your ani9mal to do 8 tricks
Get an african safara - get 8 of each animal Wildebeast, Spooted Hyena, Zebra, Lion, African Elephant and Giraffe.


I have to admit Im getting tired of seeing the save dollars tasks, They usually come like this back to back so I just keep saving them complete the other tasks on the level. I only need another 20 million after doing the cage upgrades.

The article and chart above have been updated.

1 comment:

  1. Is that right? On level 33, it requires you to own 5 of every species, and on level 38, it requires 4?

    and also, did anyone figure out of breedable animals count towards this?

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

Akron, Ohio, United States
I am still new to blogging but am having fun so far